About 3Detail™ Product Simulation and Animation
4Next's engaging, comprehensive product "tours" and simulations include:
- Highly detailed, photo-realistic 3D models created from photos, videos or CAD files
- Dynamic animations that let you see products from any angle and show important features - including "invisible" details hidden behind exterior panels.
- 3Detail™ presentations are the ideal tool to help sell complex products too large, delicate, or expensive to transport to customer facility or tradeshow venue.
- Also ideal for pre-selling products in prototype / development stage
- Can be used as a one-on-one sales or training tool, looping tradeshow presentation, POP display, and more.
- With or without voiceover, music, and sound effects.
- Multi language capability - English, German, French, etc.
- Distributed online, on USB key, or on CD/DVD.
- Plus...we can re-purpose your models as marketing images: 3D renderings can be flattened for use in print or websites.
What is a 3Detail™ interactive presentation?
Using 3D models, animation and interactivity, 3Detail™ demonstrates complex products with a new level of impact, comprehensiveness and clarity. Highly detailed, photo-realistic 3D computer models allow your customers, prospects, and sales people to interact with and visualize product features and operations in ways never seen before.
- 3Detail™ enhances the skill level of sales people who face the day-to-day challenge of selling increasingly complex manufacturing and scientific equipment.
- 3Detail™ can actually replace demonstration units in the field, greatly reducing the costly practice of tying up hundreds of thousands of dollars in product inventory that is seldom salable when/if it is returned to stock.
- 3Detail™ goes beyond simple CAD drawings and illustrations to show detailed, scaled architecture that includes realistic lighting and special effects (ie water, fire, electricity, etc.).
What background is required?
3Detail™ content is created from commonly available background materials such as product photos, technical diagrams, dimensional specifications and even hand drawn sketches.
Our special process makes 3Detail™ very affordable with quick turnaround times.
Visualize complex features
See machines and apparatus from any angle in an interactive demonstration that users control. Show important features - even those hidden behind panels or other components on the real systems. Get into the guts of your product and point out the benefits of its design and construction in dramatic 3D visuals and simple captioned copy.
Visualize complex processes
Our working models are jointed and fully movable. Watch as wire is threaded, tanks are filled, material is cut, axes move.
3Detail™ is just like a real-life demonstration, except it's contained on a single digital file you can take with you wherever you go.
We include a self-running playback mode on 3Detail™ shows for use at tradeshows and other events. When a prospect expresses interest in a specific element of the program, the enormous depth of 3Detail™ information is at your fingertips with a simple click to switch from autoplay to the interactive mode.
How can 3Detail™ be used?
Once your 3Detail™ model is produced, it's like a flat rate actor that can be used on any stage - 3Detail™ can replace photography and video in your traditional communications vehicles. We can add different lighting and backgrounds and capture the model from any angle and configuration. We can even make minor design changes to reflect a broad line of similar products or to represent your product as it changes over time.
3Detail™ models can be re-purposed for websites, email promotions, posters, brochures, ads, direct mail, packaging, data sheets, service manuals, operator training, parts ordering and more. 3Detail™ models can even replace those expensive demo units you have in the field. If a customer still wants to see a live demo of your product after having seen 3Detail, it will probably be to confirm a buying decision that is already 95% made.
- "A customer in Washington State bought a $175,000 machine without ever seeing it, based largely on the 3-D CD demonstration. That's a first!" Glynn Fletcher, President, Agie Ltd.
- "Excellent. We need to run this everywhere!" Scott Kowalski, President, Tornos US
- "Our Indiana distributor is great technically, but uncertain of her presentation skills. With the 3-D demo, she recently held her audience's interest for almost three hours. It was a real confidence builder!" Don McMillan, Regional Manager, Agie Ltd.
- "We look at the 3Detail™ tool as the most effective way we've seen to reach all of our prospective customers worldwide with dramatic, convincing demonstrations of our products' superiority." Allan Little, Director of Sales and Marketing, Varian, Inc.
- "It's the holy grail!" Don McMillan, Regional Sales Manager, Agie Ltd.
- "Congratulations to your team for the virtual Micro 7. It's a great job and I can say that most of the people having seen it were stunned by the quality." Pierre Yves Kohler, Director of Marketing, Tornos Switzerland
- "The presentation on the HD screen and the iMacs got very good comments and the animation for the prototype winder was very successful. So once again, thank you for all your cooperation and help on this project!" German Laverde, Director of New Business Development, Gloucester Engineering
- "At the demonstration facility, customers are now asking to see features and subsystems they were first introduced to via 3Detail™ interaction - sometimes even in the same sequence." Frank Froncillo, Regional Manager, Agie Ltd.
- "In the Northeast, our largest multi-line distributor asked us to present the program to his non-EDM sales group, prefacing show with the comment that "this is what all sales presentations should be." Mike Powers, Regional Manager, Agie
- "Wow!" Scott MacDonald, Marketing Specialist, Battenfeld Gloucester Engineering